Golang Software Engineer
Golang Software Engineer
Sound good so far? It really is!
We are inclusive, prize ingenuity, and are united by a common drive to deliver impactful solutions to medical practitioners providing vital services to their patients every day.
Our values – Impact, Scrappiness, Ownership, Leadership, Velocity and Excellence form the fabric of the organization. They are reinforced daily and serve as key dimensions in the hiring process to help us ensure that Solutionreach is a magnet for outstanding talent and a great place to work.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop scalable, resilient cloud services using Golang and other modern SaaS technology and tools.
- Leverage and guide the use of the latest in cloud technologies and lean processes to quickly deliver value.
- Own the services you create from concept to production, including monitoring and maintenance.
- Work closely with your manager and architect to identify the best architecture to solve the problem at hand
- Work seamlessly with the rest of the engineering team (e.g. back-end & front-end developers).
- Work in an agile environment and iterate quickly based on customer and internal feedback.
- Participate in all technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, documentation, and scalability
- 2-5 years of professional experience programming in Golang
- Experience designing & implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience working with micro-services architectures
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container and orchestration tools
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure a plus
- Advanced SQL/relational database skills; NoSQL experience a plus
- Git or other modern VCS tools
- Experience with unit testing, profiling, and performance tuning
- Experience working with front-end engineers to build APIs to support their needs
- A sound understanding of internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, and REST
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- High energy and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and effectively
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Nice to have: Experience as a technical team lead
Get in on all the awesome at Solutionreach!
In addition to terrific health, vision, and dental insurance:
- 20 days of PTO!
- The week between Christmas and New Year’s off 100% paid!!
- Ten paid holidays
- A free on-site fitness facility, with yoga, CrossFit and total body workouts, led by an on-site paid coach!
- Bagel Tuesday, monthly birthday lunches, team lunches, unlimited soda and snacks, ping-pong, foosball, Nintendo, hover boards
- $1000 match to your dependent care flex spending account (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
- 3 week paid parental leave
- Health Savings Account with up to $1,750.00 employer contribution for Employee + Family
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Paid Short-Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Solutionreach, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, ADA regulations, and other regulations, as appropriate.