Senior Software Engineer
Stop looking, you've found the perfect career!
Do you want to work at a company that provides you with real purpose, while still offering awesome compensation, work-life balance, a great team atmosphere, a safe environment to experiment, food, and nice perks like a full on-site gym? If so, don’t look anywhere else in the Silicon Slopes…you’ve found your home at Solutionreach!
Solutionreach is seeking a full-time Senior Software Engineer to build high quality technology solutions that revolutionize healthcare collaboration. Our Engineers develop new features with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and quality engineers. Each team is further supported by a dedicated scrum master and your engineering manager. You will collaborate with peers and advisors to create and review technical proposals, build awesome software using amazing tech stacks, and contribute to both customer facing software and the internal tools that optimize our development process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain new features and services
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements
- Provide input on technical feasibility of requirements and, where necessary, leverage internal training resources to increase technical ability
- Work across the entire application stack, influencing the web tier, the application layer, datastores, message delivery services, and back-end data processing
- Guide team members in identifying, preparing, and executing unit test cases and fixing defects based on results
- Anticipate unreported defects and communicate appropriately to raise awareness and effect change
- Conduct code reviews created by team members and respond to feedback from business and technical leaders in shaping quality development artifacts
- Participate in all technical aspects of team deliverables, including quality, performance, maintainability, reliability, security, and scalability
- Interact with product owners to comprehend and prioritize customer feature requests and diagnose defects
- Provide periodic status updates to development manager and recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced
- Own the services you create from concept to production, including monitoring and maintenance
Qualifications to thrive:
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Strong proficiency in:
- Building and securing RESTful APIs
- Scalable systems
- SQL and relational databases (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- Expertise implementing and using asynchronous processing frameworks and technologies llike ActiveMQ
- Proficiency with Git and tooling from the Git ecosystem
- Proven experience with unit testing, profiling, and performance tuning
- Focused high energy and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with microservice based architecture is preferred
Get in on all the awesome at Solutionreach!
In addition to terrific health, vision, and dental insurance:
- PTO accrual of 20 days year one, 25 days year three, and 30 days year five and beyond
- The week between Christmas and New Year’s off 100% paid!!
- Ten paid holidays
- A free on-site fitness facility, with yoga, CrossFit and total body work-outs, lead by an on-site paid coach!
- Bagel , monthly birthday lunches, team lunches, unlimited soda and snacks, ping-pong, foosball, Nintendo, hover boards
- $1000 match to your dependent care flex spending account (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
- 3 week paid parental leave
- Health Savings Account with up to $1,750.00 employer contribution for Employee + Family
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Paid Short-Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
This position is located in Lehi, Utah. No relocation assistance available
Solutionreach, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, ADA regulations, and other regulations, as appropriate.