Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Stop looking, you've found the perfect career!
Do you want to work at a company that provides you with real purpose, while still offering awesome compensation, work-life balance, a great team atmosphere, a safe environment to experiment, food, and nice perks like a full on-site gym? If so, don’t look anywhere else in the Silicon Slopes…you’ve found your home at Solutionreach!
Solutionreach is seeking a full-time SDET to build high quality technology solutions that revolutionize healthcare collaboration. In this role you will work closely with developers and product owners to define test plans and strategies for testing new products and weekly software releases. The focus of this role will be primarily on complex integration tests with focus on end to end automation. You will spend most of your time writing automated tests and you will utilize off-the-shelf tools and build new tools when needed to find creative and efficient ways to push the limits of the software. The candidate will need to become an expert in the Solutionreach SaaS patient relationship management system. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering a high-quality customer experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with QA, Dev, and product teams to evolve our automation testing coverage and capabilities
- End-to-end ownership of the testing processes & frameworks for our service-oriented architecture
- Contribute to Load and Performance test suite
- Perform root cause analysis / diagnosis of issues that occur on testing and production systems
- Present test status to Development Directors, Product Managers and Executives
- Test case creation and hands-on testing of more complex features
- Define testing strategy and write test plans for new/changed features
- Participate in code reviews
Qualifications to thrive:
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented individual with solid technical skills, excellent communication skills, a super strong commitment to customer success, and passion for providing world-class service to customers
- 3+ years experience in software testing role with at least 1 year focused on performance, ideally in cloud services
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot difficult technical problems across the entire technology stack
- Experience writing test automation using various languages
- Experience in creating and analyzing performance tests for web-based software and APIs
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, Cypress.io and JMeter
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Understanding of Agile Methodology and other software development methodologies
- Experience working in SaaS environments is a must
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
- Software development experience, ideally with Java
- System Admin experience with Linux is a plus
Get in on all the awesome at Solutionreach!
In addition to terrific health, vision, and dental insurance:
- PTO accrual of 20 days year one, 25 days year three, and 30 days year five and beyond
- The week between Christmas and New Year’s off 100% paid!!
- Ten paid holidays
- A free on-site fitness facility, with yoga, CrossFit and total body work-outs, lead by an on-site paid coach!
- Bagel , monthly birthday lunches, team lunches, unlimited soda and snacks, ping-pong, foosball, Nintendo, hover boards
- $1000 match to your dependent care flex spending account (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
- 3 week paid parental leave
- Health Savings Account with up to $1,750.00 employer contribution for Employee + Family
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Paid Short-Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
This position is located in Lehi, Utah. No relocation assistance available
Solutionreach, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, ADA regulations, and other regulations, as appropriate.