Territory Sales Representative
Are you positive, passionate and hard working? You may be what we are looking for!
This position is responsible for providing qualified leads and generating sales for Solutionreach outside of Utah. You will work in a specified territory to find new opportunities for sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Captivate new leads with a presentation of our product that is both engaging and professional.
- Make heavy outbound phone calls.
- Esablish rapport and schedule appointments with potential customers, while making detailed notes in our CRM.
- Maintain knowledge of the market and current technology.
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge to effectively articulate benefits and company services to prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales team and other departments to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years experience in Sales and/or Customer Service.
- Experience in the medical and healthcare elective industry preferred.
- Utilize excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Be tech savvy with an understanding of how practice needs can be better supported through technology.
- Be an ambitious person with a general aptitude for sales and customer service.
- Have the ability to multitask with a strong work ethic and business acumen.
- Have excellent people skills and a talent in working with both external and internal customers.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills with capability to work under deadlines and specific time frames.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Able to work full-time (min. 40 hrs/week).
Get in on all the awesome at Solutionreach!
- Health, Vision, and Dental plans administered through Select Health, VSP, and Educators Mutual Insurance.
- Health Savings Account with up to $1,750.00 Employer Contribution for Employee +Family.
- PTO accrual of 15 days year one, 19 days year two, and 22 days year three and beyond.
- 401K with 3% Employer match.
- Life and AD&D Insurance – Employer pays 100%.
- Voluntary Life insurance.
- Short-Term Disability.
- Long-Term Disability – Employer pays 100%.
- Group Voluntary Hospital & Critical illness plans.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Fitness Reimbursement.
- Opportunities to go to President's Club, for an all expenses paid trip!
- Charity Donation matching -- we match, dollar-for-dollar, charitable donations up to $250 per Solutionary, per year.
This job operates remotely. Work from your home town area to generate sales leads.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
You will travel within your territory to find new sales leads and two mandatory sales meetings offsite.
Note: As we strive to foster a culture of continuous improvement, Solutionreach reserves the right to adjust the duties of this job.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It does not alter the "at will" employment relationship between the company and the employee.
Solutionreach, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ADA, ERISA and other regulations as appropriate.