Product Marketing Manager
Solutionreach is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to drive positioning, messaging, customer development, sales enablement, and overall product marketing strategy for Solutionreach’s expanding suite of patient experience software. The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Product Managers, Marketing Team, and all other functional teams to ensure each product has a successful launch and lasting market adoption.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct competitive and market research to understand market trends and competitive positioning
- Conduct customer and potential customer research to understand buying behaviors and customer needs
- Identify, validate, and implement initiatives which drive product adoption and usage long term
- Outline and implement vertical and market specific sales strategies (promotions, pitch, positioning, etc.)
- Draft and update buyer personas, competitor battle cards, positioning documents, and marketing assets
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Client Success, Business Operations, and all other functions to ensure market adoption and the long-term success of each product offered by Solutionreach
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand timing and attributes of new products to be launched
- BS/BA in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Computer Science, Design, or related field is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in product marketing, product management, marketing, UX design, or similar
- Healthcare experience in medical, dental, or vision is a plus
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Excellent communication skills, including written and visual forms of communication
- Naturally curious and creative
- Able to work full-time (min. 40 hrs/week)
Get in on all the awesome at Solutionreach!
In addition to terrific health, vision, and dental insurance:
- PTO accrual of 20 days year one, 25 days year three, and 30 days year five and beyond
- The week between Christmas and New Year’s off 100% paid!!
- Ten paid holidays
- A free on-site fitness facility, with yoga, CrossFit and total body work-outs, lead by an on-site paid coach!
- Bagel, monthly birthday lunches, team lunches, unlimited soda and snacks, ping-pong, foosball, Nintendo, hover boards
- $1000 match to your dependent care flex spending account (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
- 3 week paid parental leave
- Health Savings Account with up to $1,750.00 employer contribution for Employee + Family
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Paid Short-Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
This position is located in Lehi, Utah. No relocation assistance available
Solutionreach, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify participant.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, ADA regulations, and other regulations, as appropriate.